Saturday, June 9, 2012

It is already June?



Assalamualaikum.

After being away for so long, I'm back with something to blog with this time. Oh yeah! I'm feeling like great now, hehehe. I only have a few weeks before seat for the final exams but apparently, I didn't prepare that much for my upcoming final. Whoot!
I don't know what is wrong with me recently. I felt so weird, lazy like seriously. Hurm, nevermind, I'll just skip that part.

It is already June.
That's why I can't believe that it is already June. And June is the starter for final exam. And I need to do a lot of revisions before the date. I have to get this all done and I got a feeling that it's gonna be very tough for me.
But I believe that if I put some effort on this, insyaAllah kejayaan will come along together as the result.  

Note to myself, keep myself to study smart not study hard :')


2 comments:

  1. Askm. Thx singgah blog akak. Dah habis exam ke belum? Good luck jika belum, kalau dah habis harap dpt good result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. belum lagi.skg tgh demam final.next two week baru habis.wuwu.thanks kak ummi :)

    ReplyDelete